Concept Check Questions
• How can you locate a protein of interest by light microscopy?
• What happens to liquid water in a vacuum?
• What are gold beads used for in cryo-ET?
• Which technique can reveal the atomic structure of a small protein?
• Jensen. Getting Started in Cryo-EM Video Lectures .
• Oikonomou and Jensen (2017). Cellular electron cryotomography: toward structural biology in situ .
• Ruska (1987). Nobel Lecture: The development of the electron microscope and of electron microscopy .
• Tsien (2005). Breeding molecules to spy on cells